[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:03:03 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B, Neville J
From Bernie Brauer Thu Jul 19 16:36:27 2007
I actually tried that exact experiment on a bullet train and suceeded in
cathing the ball. It was on a Transrapid Maglev Train in Shanghai and I was on
my way back to the airport with the train going at a velocity of well over 200
miles per hour.
From Neville Jones Fri Jul 20 12:15:58 2007
No need for a vacuum; just strap a Pope-mobile canopy on top of the car. The
ball would follow a parabolic path, just as it does in the railway carriage,
and come back down through the sunroof to be caught by our antipodean cousin.

Can I take you both at your word then, when you assert that a ball thrown
vertically will return to your hands regardless of the velocity of whatever you
are sitting/standing on providing only that the air is also moving with
whatever you are sitting/standing on?
Paul D

      Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage
on all webmail accounts.