[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:03:58 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of philip madsen
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:33 PM
To: geocentrism list
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

Hooray!  another piece of intellectual property release from the GWW, for us
poorer class intellectual peasants.. thanks Robert. er I dont suppose you
could give us just a we bit more about this NASA experiment and that lack of
aberration in the return signal..

The world's most prolific surfer should be able to background research the
lunar laser ranging details on Net.  It just takes time, not $.

Then there's always Ask NASA and the Bad Ast forum.

I realy do not see why aberration comes into it.  If it takes 2 seconds to
get here, then the antennaes even at ordinary radio beam  will find an
offset in space of quite some distance relatively, given the velocity a the
equator.

Now I need to get some perspective, and perhaps all may need it.

1.    A radio signal takes 2 seconds to do the distance luna to earth.

2.    A 2 millisecond pulse after it leaves the moon antenna, having no mass
or inertia will travel in a straight line independently of any further
movement of the moon or its g forces.

3.    It will also travel in a straight line, no curves for the fructuous,
independent of the movements of the earth . or any gravitional forces
thereof.  ( no einstein please)

4.      If the pulse was sent during that time when luna was 90 degrees
inside the alleged earths orbit around the sun, then the receiving antennae
on earth will be moving forward around the sun at 2.978473 x 104 m/s

The issue is linear motion, not orbital

Robert B

I dunno about anyone else but it seems to me that the pulze is going to miss
the antenna by more than 60 kilometers.    Miss is arbitary .. I mean miss
the peak amplitude..  One is comparing signal strengths on the curve between
in focus and off focus..