[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 05:55:44 -0800

Philip,

I do not know the answer to your question.

However, as more and more people seem to be seeing through the Zionist-controlled media and the lies and false accusations made by the Talmudists against, who is it now, oh yes, Iran, then we can expect a couple of things for sure:

1) Another major false flag (like the treasonous Twin Towers);
2) Serious intervention against the Internet.

The Harlot is soaked in the blood of the innocent.