[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:59:58 +1000

If you accept the Scriptual view of Time as separate from the eternity of God,
in that the universe is 4 dimensional, then God knows already all the
generations till the consumation...  so naturally He can see a failed blood
line, as condemned, even though an individual here or there may have raised
himself out of it and escaped.

There is another way of looking at it..  Its called grace.  God has his
favourites..  and sometimes these may even impose on him to take care of this
or that undeserving soul.. Outside of those, you can be as nice as pie, but you
will still be damned..  I can just imagine God saying, "I just don't like you
..  bye.. "