[geocentrism] Re: food

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 05:42:49 -0800

 -----Original Message-----
From: joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:34:24 +1000

Neville and all.

we do not need meat.

Agreed.

Whole meal bread, vegetables, nuts and fruits is the ideal and most healthy food, provided they are naturally produced..

Agreed. I used to eat loads of meat, until I saw that God instructed us to eat the things you list. When I considered it contrary to God's will, I and my family stopped completely (they were well ahead of me on this one, since I ceased red-meat-eating about fours years after they all did), and we gave up fish together over a year ago now.

Canola is a genetically modified rape seed  a poison to insects .. test it on ants..  so I make my own bread .

That's good. We ought to do a lot more of that, too.

I eat meat coz I share my life with the cook.. Its not hard to do but easy to avoid..after she goes.. of course..

My dog loves me especially at meal times..

:-)    Neville.

Phil.