[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:52:10 +1000

As a case in point, consider this priest and notice how Roosevelt had to
silence criticism of the Talmudist banksters, "FDR administration decided to
regulate broadcasting."

http://judicial-inc.biz/7_6_father_coughlin.htm

Neville.
Exactly, and note that the worms were in the woodwork, as always, with their
bad influence , because the Church never gave any public support for this
Priest and others like him.  It was called prudence..  I call it gutless, in
the face of modernism.
You cannot compromise with the devil..  Many Catholics did and do...

Another mystery to me.  That under their vow of obedience, they can disobey
sin, but not an order to silence. Which is the mystery of God allowing sin to
prevail.

prudence..=  well before 1900 The Vatican Bank had already succumbed to Jewish
money control..  He who pays the piper, as they say....calls the tune.

People may ask "why does god allow all this?"

Simple answer..  Do people deserve any better?  or what they deserve..

Philip..