[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:48:33 +1000

John, we do not know the mind of the thief, because scripture does not tell us
his life.  and no doubt he had one..  He might have been the proverbial Robin
Hood. Or the other mystical tale in legend, where in it is told that when the
holy family were escaping to Egypt, they were helped and given shelter by a
family of which this man was a member..  Havn't got the detail here.

But the principle is there.  Also, the man was offering up his own penance, no
small work, Jesus heard his confession, and forgave him his sins..More than
enough I would think.

40 But the other answering, rebuked him, saying: Neither dost thou fear God,
seeing; thou art under the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly: for we
receive the due reward of our deeds. But this man hath done no evil. 42 And he
said to Jesus: Lord, remember me when thou shalt come into thy kingdom. 43 And
Jesus said to him: Amen I say to thee: This day thou shalt be with me in
paradise. Luke 23