[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:39:38 +1000

Dear Allen,

Well for once I think you have posted something in which I have total
agreement..

You don't happen to come from Salem do you? (grinning profusely)

Traditional Catholic literature has an article "Bring back the Inquisition."

We are a soft generation. That is why most deny the existence of Hell, and the
rest are unhappy about it. Why? Because nobody has proof of the spirit. Its all
a matter of faith.

I remember some saints prayer..  'My God I believe in thee, help me in my
un-belief.."