[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:01:55 -0800

Allen,

A little while back you stated that, "The frequency [of the aether] is the quest."

As you know, I suggest a frequency (of something) in the paper on geosynchronous satellites. I started playing around with this figure and thought that you might be interested.

Paper gives     f* = 0.000065 Hz   =     5.62 cycles per day

The frequency of the tides (T) is          1.93 cycles per day

f* would match the tidal frequency if the thrust of the ion-propulsion engine was 5.1 mN, rather than the 15 mN quoted in the documentation.

I.e., if the thruster was producing 0.0051 N instead of the (assumed) 0.015 N, then

f* = T = 0.000022 Hz

Could we have the frequency of the aether from the tides?