[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:18:25 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Allen Daves
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:05 PM
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

1. The Aspeden motor is a real observational effect not pseudo science
repeatable and demonstrable ( is also found In GWW cant remember the page..i
don't have the book in front of me right now.).
for the Aspden exp: Ps. 821, 882,1154,1158  inter alia.

2. Although I have known of many of these Phenomena from elsewhere the ones
i use most frequently and quote are found in fact found in GWW. That is why
is it such a useful book for everyone to have. It goes along way in putting
most of  the various "anomalies" in one reference book. I encourage everyone
to get a copy and do some research.. If there was such a thing as required
reading/ reference material I would certainly consider it such.
Thanks for the recommendation, Allen. Your check is in the mail :-)

3. If i understood you correctly then i think it importaint to point out
that all of the Theory that I put forward uses reference in and to reality
using actually observation and experiment ( O&E) found in reality. There is
no pseudo science in my deductions regardless of whether or not I am
ultimately right or wrong.. There is a difference between arriving a the
wrong conclusion based on a limited set of data verse coming to a conclusion
based strictly on imagination of "what could be" in spite of what is
actually observed ?. I can demonstrate, in fact MS has already demonstrated
all the phenomena I use as the bases for my points in argumentation and
theory .. I could be wrong but not because I used or relied on any "pseudo
science"??Theoretical constructs that can be demonstrated in the ordinary
world based on actual O&E is not the same as theoretical constructs external
of any demonstrable bases in reality used to develop other theoretical
constructs that too are not demonstrable in reality ???????..You may have me
confused with those "other guys" (MS Philosophers)