[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:25:11 +1000

http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_4_8_1.html

Dear Allen

I have for maybe a decade now investigated the The Adams & Aspden Motor Patent
.. They go on and on with theoretical papers, but never a working model. I even
looked at buying the plans from Adams plus his own magnets, but declined after
corrspondence from others already skinned who had no luck with the claimed
overunity free energy machine. This is why, though the sound of the name was
ringing bells, your spelling mistake distracted me and I could not recover the
information.

Laterly there was the dispute which I followed for years, between adams and
Lutec, who got great publicity here in my own state of Queensland, but who
never come good with any demonstrable machine that was over unity free energy.
An ongoing fiasco. http://www.lutec.com.au/  Lutec always failed to answer
emails with anything that sounded like scientific sense.. More like kids with a
toy, that did not work.

At the risk of sounding conceited, I have concluded after looking at their
theoretical explanations, with the thorough understanding of basic electricity
and magnetism that I consider I have, that they just do not have such
understanding. Just a dream.. we all have those.  And it doesn't work. Adams
especially showed no knowledge of basic electricity, being self taught with
lots of self coined terminology....common among nearly all of the Free energy
exponents..  Look if they had a machine that work, they could let us have a
small cheap model to demonstrate for $20..  Instead of seeking millions to make
megastructures...

So Allen, Mr. Aspden cuts no ice with me if you want to quote him as a
scientist.

However we may if you think fit, check out those experiments which he mentions
for veracity, namely,
1.    The aether certainly was detected in the laboratory when Michelson found
he could detect the Earth's rotation relative to that non-rotating aether by
his light wave interference experiments jointly with Gale in 1925.
2.    The aether was detected some years earlier by Sagnac in France and is
detected in modern navigation technology by the ring laser gyro. How can the
speed of a laser beam traveling around a closed path inside an optical
instrument detect rotation of that instrument if the beam is not keeping a
fixed speed relative to something inside that instrument that does not share
its rotation? That something is the aether!

They of course assume a rotating earth to prove movement through an aether.. Of
course the same result could indicate a rotating aether and a stationary earth.

However I dispute the findings entirely for the moment till I check the detail
of the experiments.