[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

Oh yea i forgot the Moons Libration/Vibration...:)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      This time me in
red........a red flag..?:)

  Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  1. A vibration is the only real phenomena observed in nature that can
reproduce the effects and Anomalies that gravity does....so to say gravity  is
not a vibration requires  a much further leap of ?certainty? then to say that
it is because it behaves like one....
  On Behalf Of Allen Daves

  1. A vibration is the only real phenomena observed in nature that can
reproduce the effects and Anomalies that gravity does....so to say gravity  is
not a vibration requires  a much further leap of ?certainty? then to say that
it is because it behaves like one....

  So far the only aether properties needed to replace gravity is the ability to
flow ( a fluid, by def) in the GS frame.
  What anomalies have I overlooked that require vibrations/waves/oscillations ?

  Simply calling it a fluid does not explain gravity, without some action  in
the fluid to create attraction a fluid is just a fluid  currents can?t explain
gravity alone?in the anomalies that I mention they certainly indicate to me
some useful properties of aether but those by themselves cant explain gravity
either?I don't claim you have overlooked any single anomaly itself so as miss
it, only that perhaps your application of those anomalies as they relate to the
aether and gravity might be incomplete......The anomalies of gravity and the
work it must accomplish taken together in concert on a whole can be
demonstrated I would argue most consistently and naturally with vibrations
..The issue is not the fact that all mass is placed in a fluid aether...If
there is a ?anomaly? that is overlooked it is the nature of gravity itself...in
addition to the pushing, squeezing,  asymmetrical, instantaneous  nature of a
non directly detectable ?gravity force? itself implies vibration
 since we could produce similar large scale structures observed in the universe
on a sound board all things being equal?.when one considers the fact that DM
&DE are a result of applying NEwtons apple to the cosmos then obviously there
is a malfunction in the whole description/mechanics of it all?..That is why I
suggest a demonstrable instantaneous  force, that affects asymmetrical
(depending on size among other things) that could produce the distribution of
visible matter in the known universe. And still create very very small eddies
and such?Stating with the large scale moving backwards first then using the
small scale forwards and find the mean effect ?a vibration can do those
things?..merely the flow of fluids is not a convincing explanation for all to
me?.

  The available observable effects of gravity on satellites encompasses an area
of space that is insignificant to the rest of the size of the universe?.if
gravity as a vibration produces or holds the large scale structure then the
observed local effects of gravity could just be the local effects of that
vibration on particles within a given distance akin to surface tension v tidal
action???..it is interesting that the firmament was separated from the waters,
above and below and the waters from the waters and the firmament behaves like
water , like a fluid maybe there is a deeper connection then just some abstract
Aether maybe one is  a subornate  of the other?.like sun and moon like male and
female like heaven above and earth below??..I can?t put my finger on it exactly
but something hints at me that there is a kinship between water and the
firmament?..not just scripturally but the way in which they act?.. The aspedn
motor was only one example I gave has anyone thought
 about why a gyroscope resist change in orientation if the Aspend effect is
real then obviously for the same reason ..energy transfer to and from and back
again between matter and aether?.(feedback) ?Remember the discussion on
gravitational slingshots??in that case aetheral flow can explain but the flow
itself does not explain the attraction above and beyond the additional increase
in velocity  due to the flow ?..the two cannot be equated as one and the same
thing????

  It is irrelevant to suggest that the aether has no friction for what in the
world could you measure the aethers friction against?its like a fish swimming
in water they have no perception of resistance to the fluid any more then you
or I walking through the atmosphere unless there is a strong current moving
against us (MM &MG)?otherwise the concept of friction is meaningless??

  2. The frequency is the quest....... I have attempted to devise & explain in
detail  a method for ascertaining its frequency.  However, its frequency cannot
be directly measure due to the fact that the vibration is prorogating through
the entire universe, all ~15 billion light years, in about 1.5 seconds there is
no physical instrumentation that could be constructed to measure that since the
best we could even remotely hope for in a physical apparatus is a detector that
functions at the speed of light?

  15 gigayrs is a MS belief ; do you have proof of this distance, independent
of BB theory?

  Proof. Of size? ?No proof exist anywhere by anyone for any size calculation
no matter where it comes from ..However, until something better comes along it
is the best technical data available for distance based on the available tools
for measuring today, and the picture that the maps show is exactly what we
would expect and indeed are supporting namely the centrality of the earth?.so
there is good reason for expectation of useful accuracy even if  ther is much
work to be done.. ?.Having said that, I already conceded it may not be the duck
I describe but unless we have something more substantial or accurate
measurements to go on we have little choice but to proceed with what we have,
not with what we don?t have. Having said that it could be bigger it could be
smaller?.  I tend to think it is even bigger much bigger??.. The fact is MS
can?t measure the frequency either they are just deducing like I am but for
totally different reasons and totally different mechanics they
 invoke a gravitational waves of some mysterious particles that travel  ..where
I invoke just wave that travels  in a fluid medium of aether particles of plank
size.. just as in the ocean a wave can travel the whole breath without taking
the individual water molecules with it but having said that the same waves also
affect currents that can take the individual molecules and boats?.As in the
case of the Ocean size is most important for the interactions of waves and
currents??We already agree for the most part a fluid aether, vibrations are the
natural force to accommodate any and all energy transfers  such as emr?and I
would argue the distribution of mass itself as well as the instantaneous
attractions between the masses at the scales we can measure..

  Whence 1.5 seconds, Allen ??

  That is was a very very crude round figure I took off the top of my head from
memory from  Bows book page 128&129 where  a Medium of Plank density ..i went
back and looked It up ??a disturbance would be felt at from one side to the
other .......the actual  figure that he gives for a medium of plank desity
according to Ozernoy  is ????10-44 seconds pg 128 Geocentric Primer ?Talk about
.instantaneous action at a distance?instantaneous gravity wave?... That is why
MS nor anyone else can detect the wave directly? It moves too fast all you
could possibly detect if  you could construct a device  to detect even it?s
natural frequency of 1047 cycles Hz ( the nature frequency of a medium of Plank
density ;pg 129 Geocentric Primer) to is a constant hummmmmmmmm???. otherwise
it  would be entirely unperceivable directly  ?????but it could be deduced via
its effects