[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:24:28 -0700 (PDT)

I would think that might be a second or triciary frequency of the oscillation
of the gravity vibration around the earth as the universe turns on its center
point, so as to account for the tides, but probably not the frequency of the
gravity vibration itself but certainly it secondary effect  (the squezing
action)?.. the gravity vibration I would think is something probably
relatively low but on the high end of something like 1047 hz which is
supposedly the natural frequency of a medium of plank density (aether)?( cant
remember but all objects in space have a natrual frequency as well I need to
look that up)..but  the difficulties don?t just stop with detection of  those
large figures propagating at something like 10-44 sec across the entire
universe? but also I suspect there could be a ?sea? of complex wave forms in
the aether itself, not just one wave form although it could be??the rotation of
the aether around the earth also presumable has another physical oscillation in
 the whole aether itself, to  account for the near and latter far distance of
the sun to the earth which is the center?..so thus far we have
  1. a daily oscillation of the aether for tides and position of sun and moon
and such
  2. a yearly to account for near and far sun during year
  3. I believe some gravitational standing wave form that is it self
interacting with all that movement out there .. it would be that wave form that
would create the large scale structure we see in the visible universe??

  Then litterly right now God only knows what kind of effects a standing wave
of that magnitude in a medium of plank density creating that large scale
structure would have on  a local  mass which is so small relatively compared to
the rest of the universe that when you think about it , hard to imagine how
small of a effect it really is??.. now I would think though that if near
planetary gravity is local say out to geo sat orbit then it is reasonable to
suggest that the geosat distance is the distance of the interaction of the
aether vibrating on the planetary body and then body feeding back into the
aether  creating a local ?slipstream? ..that is not the right word but I cant
think of the word I want ??..creating a localized area akin to surface tension
due to that vibration and the feed back???note: the feedback into the aether
experimentation strongly suggest but it also suggest that it has a point
diminishing effect or a point beyond wich  the rest of the aether would
 not be noticalbe affected?like the gyroscope or planetary spin?.the satilite
gets additional velocity from the current that a spinning body produces but it
must be within  a certain distance from the body?a gyroscope resist change due
to a very very small but powerful vortex it creates by spinning but that vortex
does not extend very far out ?same thing holds true for a Aspend motor  now it
might be possible to scale down one to find out if the aetheral vortext is
proportional to the one presumably created by the spin of a planetary body?if
it is that would be further strong evidence to support the idea that spinning
objects create aetheral vortexes and those vortices are indeed the source for
satellite slingshots increased velocities and the radius of the gravitational
wake or the interaction of the grav wave to a mass and the mass in turn feeding
back into the aether ?if you scale a spinning object all down and can produce
the same or similar results/ force
 transfer(velocity increase) to a non attached object  you have ureaka? because
now you would have the feedback radius; the large scale structure of visible
universe; relative sizes and mass of objects in the aether thing of presumably
plank density ..you should be able to reverse engineer the gravitational wave
and reproduce all the same effects?more or less

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Allen,

A little while back you stated that, "The frequency [of the aether] is the
quest."

As you know, I suggest a frequency (of something) in the paper on
geosynchronous satellites. I started playing around with this figure and
thought that you might be interested.

Paper gives     f* = 0.000065 Hz   =     5.62 cycles per day

The frequency of the tides (T) is          1.93 cycles per day

f* would match the tidal frequency if the thrust of the ion-propulsion engine
was 5.1 mN, rather than the 15 mN quoted in the documentation.

I.e., if the thruster was producing 0.0051 N instead of the (assumed) 0.015 N,
then

f* = T = 0.000022 Hz

Could we have the frequency of the aether from the tides?