[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:59:31 +0100

Sorry Philip, I am unable to answer that.

The news has just broken that the R.C. in LA is to pay out millions to people
abused and covered up by R.C. church officials. Is this the same Church that
from outside of which there is no salvation?

A question for everybody.
If you were to die in the next 60 seconds, would you go to heaven? I know I
would.