[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 06:50:40 +1000

My Input here:

We must be careful. We do not deny golbal warming, or cooling. We debate the
causes, and especially we deny human activity as having any measurable
effect...  excepting priviso #1 below.

We say the sun is the major source and cause of earths climate. This is not to
say that the sun is hotter when the earth is warmer. Many other factors 'coming
from space" due to the sun are involved. One of the profs on the global warming
swindle video made this telling remark.  " we are in a sense within the suns
atmosphere. "

#1.. There are strong indications that "mad scientists" are conducting
experiments to control the weather by direct interference in the balance of
nature. This is on a world wide basis, even within the Soviet Union during the
so called cold war. Do not let any one fool you. There was always friendly
collaboration at the scientific level, something I know from short experience
with NASA.

This weather control is another story, and not for this subject now, but it
involves seeding the upper atmosphere with particulate, (not cloud seeding) and
the USE of both short and VLF radio, a la Tesla.
Therefore this program from Horizons , BBC did not surprise in the least, it
being but another public exercise in preparing us for the (cant keep it hidden
anymore) chem trails. If you read between the lines..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml

Natural particulate in the atmosphere is not new, (shades of Krakatoa) but
artificial poisonous materials will have a fallout that makes Chenobyl
insignificant.