[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:59:41 -0800

Philip said, "You disappointed me Paul, ..."

Me, too, but there is none as blind as he who will not see. And as for Galilei, the point I was making, and that Paul missed, was that Galilei was a heretic. He was in the minority. The vast majority said that he was a nutter. I am not saying that Galilei was right, only that he opposed the majority. By Paul's own reasoning, therefore, Galilei must have been wrong. And, since Galilei was wrong, geocentrism must be correct.

QED