[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 05:19:10 -0800

From: mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:20:38 -0500

It's not been made rigorous that the "flower pattern discovery" does or does not constitute that counter-proof (you'd have to test for such patterns from the surface of Mars to see what's what).

I think there are weightier approaches to establishing the Earth's uniqueness. ...

However, I need to reiterate that the Flower Pattern is, "in turn, based upon a mathematical modelling program that correctly predicts the movements of the planets."

In the absence of ways to set up the experiments that have been suggested on the surface of Mars, I maintain that the methods you advocate can not be "established," neither by us nor by our offspring.