[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:00:10 +1000

"I follow the crowd when I decide that the crowd is correct." Paul D.

The whole crowd followed the biggest lie in history, when the dawn of the year
2000, was called the dawn of the New millenium.

Were you among those who argued against those very few of us who saw through
the lie? Did you decide then that the crowd was correct?  If you did, then I
can understand why you and the crowd cannot perceive when you are being conned
by such things as the private creation of credit. Or do you still believe that
the year 2000 was the start of the millenium.  It had to be a lie, for no other
reason than that the answer was simple arithmetic, which any third grader in
1940 would have understood.

As promised I have a few interjections within your original post..  but please
remove your rose coloured filters.  responses in maroon.

Philip.