[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:45:32 -0800

Paul,

That H2O is the most effective greenhouse gas by far has been known for a long time, it is nothing new (I tried to tell a visiting professor at the University of Hertfordshire this in 1993, much to his displeasure).

If H2O concentration remains stable and CO2 increases, then there might be a slight increase in the greenhouse effect, that's true. But the issue here is global warming, and the distinction between these two terms is paramount to understanding this issue.

With respect, I would suggest that you see the program and/or video first, appreciate the difference in terminology (even if the presentation does not make this clear), then decide which side of the argument you prefer.

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!