[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:33:44 -0800

Paul,

It is evident that you do not understand.

You state that, "Cause and effect -- in this instance, Greenhouse Effect is the cause, Global Warming is the effect."

This is the whole issue. Global warming is the cause, increased CO2 ("greenhouse gas") is the effect.

Also, your position regarding the correctness of the majority has been proven wrong to your satisfaction (though not to the satisfaction of the majority on this forum) before, regarding the "heretic," Galilei.

Science is not a simple majority rules, okay. There are many more factors at play.