[gameprogrammer] Re: game engine?

  • From: "Ben Kucenski" <kalvinb602@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:54:44 -0700

> You need to chill.

I'm not the one starting stupid arguments in some misguided effort to sound
like they know something.

It's a good thing we have you here or I would have gotten away with saying
that Quake 3's code has been around for a long time for public consumption.

Oh but wait, it has.

> You should type what you mean.

I do.  You should learn to read.

"This is the combined *source code* for Quake III Arena and Quake III: Team
Arena. It can be used to build the 1.27g point release or the Team Arena
release. It contains buildable project files and all related game source
code as well as prebuilt tool executables."

http://www.idsoftware.com/business/techdownloads/

You better hurry up and write a letter to Id Software telling them they're
wrong and they didn't actually release the source code.

Dumbass.

Ben Kucenski
www.icarusindie.com