[duxuser] Re: duxuser opens file but, not being displayed rite

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:41:12 -0500

John,

Make sure your DBTW window is maximized. The simplest way to do that is to press Alt+Space, then X. If you start DBTW by using a shortcut on your desktop, you can guarantee that DBTW starts with the window maximized by checking the "Run Maximized" radio button in the Properties dialog. In that same dialog, you can create a shortcut key so you won't even have to go to the Start Menu. Personally, I'd like to see a prompt in the installer that allows you to put a shortcut for DBT on the Desktop, and lets you assign a hot key to it. Maybe next version?

Steve

On Sunday 3/21/04 09:05 John Sanders wrote:

Hi my name is John Sanders. It's all ready set at 12 point and I have the font selected as the fontso suggested. But, it still is not working. What should I do now?
Sincerely,
John Sanders