[duxuser] Re: duxuser opens file but, not being displayed rite

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:10:32 -0500

On Sunday 3/21/04 18:37 George Bell wrote:

That's up to you to decide.  You can bet your whatnot that if we chose
one it would be wrong.
Well, the choice would be wrong for *someone*, even if not for me. I guess I'm not clear on what the new prompt means, or what it allows one to do.

Steve

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *