[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 00:08:10 -0400

Wow! That is indeed encouraging - at least on the Microsoft end of things. I
heard that when Gibson took over Cakewalk, that was more or less the end of any
collaboration on accessibility to the latest versions of Sonar. You're
absolutely right in that Sonar was the leader in that sort of thing; and it's
truly a shame that it isn't continuing at this point.

Mike