[softwarelist] Re: Replacing pictures in OPW

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:28:46 +0100

jeff wallis wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: davidpilling-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:davidpilling-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Clive Bonsall
Sent: 11 August 2006 23:30
To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [softwarelist] Re: Replacing pictures in OPW

<snip>

So you've got a picture in a frame, you delete it (why bother?), and this picture is not referenced(?). You then edit the original image which exists somewhere on disc, and then drag and drop it back into the frame?
Exactly!

<SNIP>

 >> Since receiving your reply, I have carried out the following tests:
[snip]

Haven't been able to reproduce this here but I'm not sure what you mean by
'delete picture with Ctrl k' - that deletes the frame as well.

If you first double-click over the picture to select it, ctrl-k will delete the picture. Otherwise it will delete the frame.

Why delete the old picture? Why not just drop the revised version into the
original frame?

Wasn't aware of that option ... but I am now. Thanks. -- Clive Bonsall C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx