[softwarelist] Re: Ov Pro & Internal Error Type=3

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:47:21 GMT

On 25 Feb 2008  Roger Foden <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> In the archive all-bin--2007-11-15/zip ROOL provided modules and
> PDumpers to enable RISC OS 5 to print from Netsurf. These are dated
> 13 Nov 2007. Unfortunately they seem to interfere with other functions
> of Printers 1.72.

> It (supposedly) did not affect PostScript printing(?).

The PostScript problem, as I recall it, was that the PostScript
drivers in Printers 1.7* couldn't cope with Unicode fonts, and so
wouldn't print from NetSurf.

Mind you, I write whereof I understand not :-(

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.