[softwarelist] Re: Ov Pro & Internal Error Type=3

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:05:37 GMT
On 24 Feb 2008, charles wrote:
> In article <88e32c764f.rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>
>> I have Iyonix, RO 5.13, Ov Pro 2.77, Printers 1.72.
>
>> I have an Ov Pro file, mae with OvPro 2.77, which it will not print,
>> giving an error 'Ov Pro has suffered an internal error, type=3'.
>
>> It does this if I try printing to PoScript, or my Canon Inkjet, so I
>> don't think it is printer-driver related.
>
>> Strangely enough, OvPro will print all the other files I have fed it.
>
>> I have tried saving it out as a DDL file and re-loading it back into
>> OvPro (after a re-boot) but it's always the same with this particular
>> file: type=3 error.
>
>> Any ideas?
>

> have you a very large picture in it?  If so try proxying it.

Apart from having no pictures at all, Another thing is that the error
message varies between type=3 and type=5 depending upon its' own whim.

I have even reduced the 56 page homerton/selwyn font document to just
one line, and it still crashes with a type=3,or=5.

Since it is now so small, I have attached it, but whether it gets
through, or not, is a different matter...

--

Cheers
Roger