[softwarelist] Re: Ov Pro & Internal Error Type=3

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:37:00 GMT
On 25 Feb 2008, Dr Alan Leighton wrote:
> In message <d7b08d764f.rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 24 Feb 2008, charles wrote:

>>> have you a very large picture in it?  If so try proxying it.
>
>> No, no pictures at all.
>> It is about 6 A4 pages long, and consists of text using only Homerton
>> and Selwyn fonts.
>

> I know it is extreme but export it  as a Text file to EasiWriter then
> return it as saved Text.  That may do it.

That is extremist in the extreme: I'd lose all the colours, boldness,
normal, homerton and selwyn settings. And I suspect that when I put
all those settings back, consuming several hours work, it will still
give type=3 or =5.

I have discovered that in my example submitted, if I delete the first
character (its in Selwyn font) then it WILL print (there then being no
Selwyn characters in the document).

This cannot, however, be the solution, because for the last 5 years I
have printed documents like this, using Selwyn font, on my Iyonix
without trouble.

Why doesn't OvPro now like Selwyn font? It displays the Selwyn font in
OvPro document on-screen perfectly well, but wont now print it?

Very strange?

--

Cheers
Roger