[softwarelist] Ov Pro & Internal Error Type=3

  • From: Roger Darlington <rogerarm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:04:57 GMT

Hi David,

I have Iyonix, RO 5.13, Ov Pro 2.77, Printers 1.72.

I have an Ov Pro file, mae with OvPro 2.77, which it will not print,
giving an error 'Ov Pro has suffered an internal error, type=3'.

It does this if I try printing to PoScript, or my Canon Inkjet, so I
don't think it is printer-driver related.

Strangely enough, OvPro will print all the other files I have fed it.

I have tried saving it out as a DDL file and re-loading it back into
OvPro (after a re-boot) but it's always the same with this particular
file: type=3 error.

Any ideas?

Shall I forward the file to you? If so, to what e-mail address?

--

Cheers
Roger