[cryptome] Re: The Greenhouse Effect: Was Re: Re: Cryptome is Back: BBC Monitoring Service.

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:40:39 -0700

Well, on my mothers's side, Chapmans, have been over here since the late 1740's
after the wealthy old mans estate was confiscated upon death and  one of his
adult child business partners immigrated from
Northern Ireland and helped in the Revolution to free America from the City of
London Banksters.
http://www.cumberland.org/hfcpc/minister/ChapmanA.htm
ALEXANDER CHAPMAN was born in Bucks county, Pennsylvania, January 2, 1776. His
parents
were James and Martha Chapman. His mother's family name was Kirkpatrick.
The Chapman family were of English origin. Alexander Chapman's
grandfather, Philip Chapman, was born in London, or its neighborhood,
and his great-grandfather, the father of Philip Chapman, was in
his time a merchant of considerable wealth in that city.

Down with the British,lol
I'm rooting for the Scotts on independence

On Monday, June 30, 2014 4:51 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Neal,
Clan McLean of Duart, not of Coll. We came from Irish itinerants,
      who invaded Scotland to steal the sheep and liked it so much, or
      perhaps it was the women and decided to stay. The Rankine's were a
      sept, apparently, which was higher up in the heirarchy.  I
      wouldn't know about that, our family were always poor and working
      class and lived in a council flat.  We visited the Clan seat a few
      years back, a castle on the Isle of Duart. Fitzroy Mclean, and was
      a loyal Englishman as well as a Scot, but well educated and who
      had plenty of money took it over and done it up and restored it to
      the Clan seat.  We were on the wrong side at the Battle of
      Culloden in 1745 apparently. One of the things I enjoyed on my
      visit to Culloden was to be able to see the original documents
      which covered the takeover of Scotland by England legally...;-)

I think that England should become independent of Scotland, become
      independent of the European Union and join the United States as
      its 52nd state.  The biggest mistake that England ever made was to
      give America its independence.

Dougie, you a Scotch bastard too? What clan?