[cryptome] Re: The Greenhouse Effect: Was Re: Re: Cryptome is Back: BBC Monitoring Service.

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 21:29:42 +0100

nah your spot on Douggie.
"climate change" and all that crap is the perfect excuse to foist on the
unsuspecting public to shore up the ever expanding defence industry, the
hordes of spooks that need all those layers of protection. politicians
plush offices..etc etc . call me a cynic if you like but that's the way
I look at it, nature follows well defined patterns of events and there
is sweet FA that money ,science or man can do to change it.

Now meaning of words I think you mentioned in a previous post......mmm.
not sure I have a pat answer to that one.

privacy being a basic right rather than a concession? look at this way,
would would you really want everyone gawking at your most intimate
moments? much less other activities required by the needs of nature!!

Funny how the spooks seems to think that they and only THEY have a right
to privacy or anonymity and everyone else is expected to accept
unwarranted snooping without so much as a fucking whimper!!
ok rant over...ahh i feel much better now..