[cryptome] Re: Freelists As Well As NSA Snooping Addendum

  • From: Kathy Wittig <kmwittig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:32:04 -0400

The one thing that concerns me is;
I didn't write anything on this reply... Yet it reads

"Kathy Wittig wrote"

Unless something was removed.
I will be further delving into this on my own.
Dr. KM Wittig

Kathy

On Jul 27, 2013, at 7:17, Gary Wallin <garylwallin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Correct!  We may not have  privacy or effective secret communication, but thus
far we continue to be able to exchange most kinds of information and ideas
(unless that information is owned by one of panopticon's  governments and
considered TOP SECRET).

--
All my email is subject to viewing by the Panopticon ::
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon ::