[cryptome] Re: Freelists As Well As NSA Snooping Addendum

  • From: Gary Wallin <garylwallin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 06:17:10 -0500

Correct! We may not have privacy or effective secret communication, but thus far we continue to be able to exchange most kinds of information and ideas (unless that information is owned by one of panopticon's governments and considered TOP SECRET).

On 7/26/2013 11:25 PM, Kathy Wittig wrote:
On Jul 26, 2013, at 13:42, Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I think this mailing list is another fine way to exchange information and Ideas. please dont close it

--
All my email is subject to viewing by the Panopticon ::
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon ::