[cryptome] Re: Why are so many unsubscribing from list nowadays?

  • From: Griffin Boyce <griffinboyce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 17:57:42 -0400

  It's really an interesting topic in and of itself.  The time to worry
about something becoming public is *before* you post it, not months
afterward.

  Having said that, I'd never actually subscribed to this list and kind of
figured that's why people were requesting to be removed.  It's kind of an
interesting list though =)

~Griffin

--
Just another hacker in the City of Spies.
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My posts, while frequently amusing, are not representative of the thoughts
of my employer.