[cryptome] Re: Why are so many unsubscribing from list nowadays?

  • From: Ben McGinnes <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 20:58:29 +1000

On 28/07/13 6:10 AM, Anthony Papillion wrote:
> Yesterday, John announced that the list host made all of the list
> archives public.

What I find more interesting is that in that same thread I posted the
list header which shows how these people could unsubscribe without
revealing themselves to the rest of the list, but they'd prefer a
completely open announcement to the entire list that they want to

I suspect for many of them it is their first and last post.  Go