[cryptome] Re: The NSA snooping.

  • From: "System Rat" <systemrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 08:42:54 +1000

I agree on the comparison of the British services naming to ours but as this
seems to be a largely a US based group I used the US equivalent services as a
rough comparison of roles - domestic and foreign.

Re Abbott - Yes I do think he would do a far better job than the current lot.

As an off topic issue the now out of control illegal immigration mess Rudd
created by dismantling our boarder protection laws has resulted in ASIO being
severely stretched in being able to do security assessments. Just who is really
coming in via the backdoor and what problems will we face in the future because
of this. The majority are economic immigrants but not all.

Andrew Wilkie is an independent who was once an ONA officer who leaked
classified information. Prior to being elected as an independent he ran for the
Greens party but lost. His support of the Gillard government has cost this
country dearly.