Re: [cpsig] Royal Hudson

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 02:03:34 -0500

HI Doug you proably have seen pictures of MTH trains for LIONEL wellthose big flanges ruin anything I bought a O scale RoyalHudson runnig on LIONEL TRACK a the model ws beautiful but that 3 rail track no freaking way I had LIONEL and Marx as a kid Now have had 2 HO Royal Hudsons one was built by custom Builder Chuck Bard was it a real beauty so I am very fussy . Maybe you should get after your hobby shop ower to get on the prgram man , Credit Valley Railway in Steets ville have some of them their HO southern Pacfic GS 4 ain,t no toy!!!!! I f they built Royal Hudson,s CP modellers would be selling their souls to get one lol, But Maybe you are a rich millionare and can afford Division Point stuff or better still Chuck Bard to build you one regards DAVID HILL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Cummings" <DougCummings@xxxxxxx>