Re: [cpsig] Royal Hudson

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 20:06:34 -0500

well from what I see there are a lot of ho modelers who would buy a Royal Hudson Ho if they built it .My suggestion is everybody interested Email MTH at onece lets say this weekend there would proably be 200 members of the CPRgroup that could email this weekend next Monday they get it a big Kapow what are we missing the internet is a very powerful tool . we just got to use it to its potential , What was Barrok Oboma secret weapon he knew how to use the internet and look where it took him I just want an H1c Royal Hudson Ho scale dcc and sound lol not the world at my feet
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Hately" <d.hately@xxxxxxxxxxxx>