Re: [cpsig] Royal Hudson

  • From: "Doug Cummings" <DougCummings@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:55:26 -0800

If I was the owner of MTH and I received a hundred, or two hundred, or five hundred, emails on one subject over the span of a day or two I would ignore them. History has proven that most people will not put their money where their mouth is. If you are really sincere send them a deposit, then they may take you seriously.

If you order a new car, or buy a new house, they want a deposit as a sign of good faith. Why should asking MTH to build a model just for you be any different.

Doug

> I email them about producing a Royal Hudson I encourage other

members to do the same this weekend  can,t hurt !!!! Not like give us your
mastercard number and your soul as deposit !!! Just an e mail to say you are
intersted . Now also look to True LINE Trains send them an E mail the CNR
u2g is close to coming out well I think a Royal Hudson eastern and western
version would be their next lodgcal step so how long does it take to fire
off an e mail?? they are building only1000 u2g,s  so they can build for a
small niche market .