Re: [cpsig] Royal Hudson

  • From: "Doug Cummings" <DougCummings@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:14:21 -0800

Have you guys that are jumping on the bandwagon thought about what you might do if you find the quality of the product is not what you expect? Low price can also mean lower quality. I will not stick my neck out and place an order until and unless I am sure I know what I can getting. Judging by their web page and some of the images there it looks like they make what I would consider to be toy trains, not quality models.
Doug

hey Steve you started something the group is buzzing Royal Hudson I put forth an idea to push MTH to build some I suggested everybody should e mail them this weekend send a strong message