Re: [cpsig] RE: d1o and ROYAL HUDSON

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:11:24 -0500

Yes jeff you have got it Division point is a true investment in fine model railroading what is the most imporant part of the train the engine. Its fially realized by Bo Rim tjhat th ese are fine scale pieces of art and that here is north America people build large model rairoads . I read that the late Bill Ryan took a Tenshodo excutive to a man with a substancial layou the Tenshodo mans eyes practially fell out of his head to see a 70 car freight train running on the layout . There would be no room in a Japanesse house for such a layout ,unless it was Mr Sony or Mr Honda or Mr Mitisabushi ,s place . They build models to put in showcase in Japan or Korea. Regards DAVID HILL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Pinchbeck" <jpinchbeck@xxxxxxxxxx>