Re: [cpsig] RE: d1o and ROYAL HUDSON

  • From: "dave hill" <techill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 01:44:17 -0500

hi the last Royal Hudson I saw Van Hobbies first run with an H1abc tender went on E bay last August for 709 us a badly damaged tenshodo covered one side in rust and foam packing melted went for 450 us would you sell your Royal Hudson h1e for 500 canadian today ?? gone in sixty seconds regards DAVID HILL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Pinchbeck" <jpinchbeck@xxxxxxxxxx>