[bookport] Re: Opinion Needed

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:11:32 -0500

The use of clips or springs in the future will not effect any units =
already sold.

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxx 02/05/05 05:01PM >>>
How would going to springs effect those of us who have Bookports now?  =
We=20
aren't going to want to send our Bookports in to have the clips replaced=20=

with springs, surely.At 03:29 PM 2/5/2005, you wrote:
>There is a tactile indicator on the floor of the battery compartment now.
>My concern about it is that it is very small, and I think perhaps for the
>person with decreased sensitivity, difficult to use.  I really hope APH =
goes
>to springs, for this seems to be the easiest for everybody to use without
>concern about the ability to either remember which way the battery should
>go, or the ability to have enough sensation in the fingertips.  I just =
think
>the spring is a much more universally easy to use method.
>

>Marlaina Lieberg

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a =
hope.=20
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in =
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the=20
LORD...  =20