[bookport] Re: Opinion Needed

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:55:54 -0500

Yes, it is protected.

>>> loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:50:08 PM >>>
I suppose most devices these days are protected against damage by the =
wrong
battery polarity but this has not always been the case.  I have personally
caused damage to a device which was not so protected.  Granted, this was =
25
years ago.  Is the BP protected against opposite polarity battery
installation?  Lou
----- Original Message -----=20