[bookport] Re: Opinion Needed

  • From: Angie Matney <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:43:57 -0500

I like the clip connections, but they are definitely harder for me to
use to identify the orientation of the batteries. It was also a bit
confusing at first because the batteries go in different directions.
(Maybe I am the only one who was confused, but I was confused.
Obviously, I figured it out, but it was tough.) Now, I remember that
the battery on the "outside," the one on the bottom, goes in in such a
way that the "point" of the battery is facing in the same direction as
the CF card. Maybe if tactile markings could somehow be put on the
outside of the BP, it would be easier for people to no how to orient
the batteries. If the clip connections really are more durable, I
would love to see them continue to be a part of the BP.

Angie