[bookport] Re: Opinion Needed

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:49:15 -0600

I kind of like things the way they are now.  The batteries are harder to
install, though.  But, they don't fly out of the unit when the battery is open.

At 03:06 PM 2/2/2005, you wrote:
>What do you all think of the merits of spring based battery connections vs =
>the clip type connectors currently used on Book Port?
>
>One appealing thing about the springs, of course, is the fact that it is =
>easier to identify the correct orientation of the battery, but what about =
>the possibility of damage to springs?  The clips don't seem nearly as easy =
>to break.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...