[bookport] Re: In defense of Double Talk

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:35:23 +1300

Hi Suzanne and list:

Indeed you have, especially since they have begun awarding some contracts to some lesser producers. Some of the magazines have got so bad that I've unsubbed rather than tolerate their feble attempts to read. I'm not referring to any of the APH or AFB folks. Whatever outfits like Potomac Talking Books is getting paid, it's more than their quality is worth among others.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Suzanne" <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>