[bookport] Re: In defense of Double Talk

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rustys.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:36:07 -0700

I'd take doubletalk or eloquence over dectalk any day of the week. If
some one gave dectalk away for free, I'd probably have it on my
system, but it isn't that great.
For price and handling, double talk is the best for the job.
I'd probably use a hardware synth for my pc, but software is so darn easy.
So, though I will not claim to have a "relationship" with Perfect Paul
or any of the multiple personalities in my bp, I don't want to scare
the women any farther away than they've been keeping lately, I do get
along just fine with the guys.
Rusty

On 3/15/07, Crystal French <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For my two cents, I have no problem with Eloquence, or Double Talk.

I have lived enough years to remember only too well a time when access to
printed material was very limited.

So, Eloquence and Double Talk sound like normal people to me.

In fact, Perfect Paul and I have a very nice relationship, thank you very
much, and I am happy to hear that he will be continued in BP II.

Crystal