[bookport] Re: Bookport transfer and a computer not your own

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:21:56 -0400

Seeing Eye at least has a number of NLS books students can borrow and a NLS-approproate tape player in each room. Bring your cd's as they also provide a fab sound system.

At 01:05 PM 6/28/2006, you wrote:

Paula,

I'm not sure about current policies, but The Seeing Eye, in the past would not allow anything downloaded by the students on their computers. Why not try calling both schools and asking? I really think you won't have that much free time to read though. Have fun at whichever school you go to. I've have gotten 2 dogs from The Seeing Eye and it will be time very soon for a third.

       Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>