[bookport] Re: Bookport transfer and a computer not your own

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:22:27 -0400

Hi Paula,

When I was recently at G.E.B. I brought my own laptop , so I did not have to
worry about loading the BookPort transfer software.  However, I would think
that the person overseeing the computers would be willing to work with you.
I'm pretty sure that at G.E.B. only the system administrator can load
software.  So if you brought your software with you, they might be willing
to load it for you and then remove it when you leave.  Call the school you
will be attending and see what they have to say.

Annette